-showdown- -showdown-

Truly a gem.

The white sidebars were my favorite part.

RHG Leem vs TSU RHG Leem vs TSU

whoosh, right?

As far as stick fights go, no, as far as flash goes, that was excellent! :D

liamdoode responds:

woosh rite? , it was like his tagline :P cos he are be fast :D :L

Infestation Infestation

Sorry that we built an advanced society :\

But to be fair, it was a nice animation, and I do get the message. The music is touching.

Mouse Escape 2008 Mouse Escape 2008

Very nice

Not exactly creative or innovative, but it was good for a mouse game. The art was good for one too. I do think that you should have at least disabled right click cheat though.

@nodiatis3245, He's obviously not going to copy Cheat2Win or whatever that game was called.

Jozzalanco responds:

Thanks for your comments. We think that if you wanted to cheat, go ahead, but you ruin it for yourself. So we didn't add it.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Old

I really like the style and set up though. If you could come up with a new one or find a new one, it would be awesome.

Portal Hopper: TFP Portal Hopper: TFP

A for effort

but it wasn't too great. It looked really promising, but ended up being a disappointment. It was glitchey, too easy, and thrown-together-looking. i wouldn't quite call it a bad game though, it just needs some more work. Spend time on the graphics and the code, and add way more levels.

Forest_Density [Box-Killa] Forest_Density [Box-Killa]

Its nice

Obviously not something to carry around on their ipod, but I could imagine this music in a game, or in the background of a movie. All of the instruments go together nicely, and it's some good, relaxing music.

Box-Killa responds:

Yeah It would make the game very relaxing lol. Hmm well maybe you might want it on your I pod if you are ever near a forest or river.

What Is Love Techno Loop What Is Love Techno Loop

used it for my flash.

so uh, thanks! :D it was really good, and the perfect length.

Just A Sad Song Just A Sad Song

awesome.

I loved this! I hope it's ok if I use it in a future flash. Dun worry, I'll give you credit :)