Mouse Escape 2008 Mouse Escape 2008

Very nice

Not exactly creative or innovative, but it was good for a mouse game. The art was good for one too. I do think that you should have at least disabled right click cheat though.

@nodiatis3245, He's obviously not going to copy Cheat2Win or whatever that game was called.

Jozzalanco responds:

Thanks for your comments. We think that if you wanted to cheat, go ahead, but you ruin it for yourself. So we didn't add it.

The Impossible Magic Tric The Impossible Magic Tric

Old

I really like the style and set up though. If you could come up with a new one or find a new one, it would be awesome.

Portal Hopper: TFP Portal Hopper: TFP

A for effort

but it wasn't too great. It looked really promising, but ended up being a disappointment. It was glitchey, too easy, and thrown-together-looking. i wouldn't quite call it a bad game though, it just needs some more work. Spend time on the graphics and the code, and add way more levels.

-.Target.- -.Target.-

okay

I got all of the achievements other than the last one and I guess it was okay, not much else to say. The graphics were subpar and it was pretty bland. I liked your choice in music, though

The Multiplication Game The Multiplication Game

Nice Game!

As everyone else said, the biggest improvement would be some better AI. I did the exact same thing to win twice in a row. Other than that, it was really fun, and a good idea.

Commander Cookie Commander Cookie

This game should have a higher score!

It's so awesome! It has fine gameplay and it's one of the most unique things I've played in a while. Good job on it.

Road Rampage Road Rampage

Meh

The other reviews have already said most of the things that I could think of for improvement, but one important thing to do would be to lower the amount of health, or make the enemies do more damage. It is pretty pointless and too easy when you can just run to the exit. Still, it was decent, and has a lot of potential.

Thracian responds:

Thanks. Well, tomorrow I could add different difficulties.

Swine Flu Zombie Attack Swine Flu Zombie Attack

Fun, yest boring

It's fun at first and it has great graphics, but it gets really boring really quickly.

Blue Custom! Blue Custom!

Be Proud

You've created something great.
Sure, it could be improved upon. Go read TS Revolutionaries post. But this is the only flash that I'm reviewing at 3:30 in the morning. In all honesty, the original is even more simplistic, which I love, but this is like... Complexly simplistic, which screws with my mind (in a good way).

There is nothing to not like is the thing, although there could be even more. If I had your talent in programming, animating, art, or basically anything, I would be overjoed.

jjwallace responds:

hey thanks a lot... im working on a new one.. RED CUSTOM

Pointless game Pointless game

my thoughts

I'm guessing that you either copied code from some tutorial and had no idea what you were doing, or you tried writing the code all by yourself, with little to no actiont script knowledge. It was all around glitchy and "noobish". The graphics weren't amazing. put more effort into it.

I'm not trying to be mean, but if you finish off this game by adding ten more levels of the same style, I would still give it a 2