-showdown- -showdown-

Truly a gem.

The white sidebars were my favorite part.

RHG Leem vs TSU RHG Leem vs TSU

whoosh, right?

As far as stick fights go, no, as far as flash goes, that was excellent! :D

liamdoode responds:

woosh rite? , it was like his tagline :P cos he are be fast :D :L

Infestation Infestation

Sorry that we built an advanced society :\

But to be fair, it was a nice animation, and I do get the message. The music is touching.

GStudios' Crazy Sticks 2 GStudios' Crazy Sticks 2

Grumble brumble

I don't want to complain about it because it WAS pretty funny, but almost every sound effect and skit is SO overused in pivot animations. Yeah, this isn't exactly the same as all of them, but it might as well be. Lucky for you, I think that "all of them" are funny.

SPOV 1 SPOV 1

I actually liked it...

And why is Poker Face playing in hell? I actually did chuckle at a couple of parts, and that's better than I can say for many videos. Pivot to Movie maker to flash is always kind of awkward, but you did it pretty well. Also, I'm pretty sure you can write PivotMasterDX.

How dylan got fat How dylan got fat

Ahhh...

It was painstakingly slow. Too much empty, wasted time. It didn't look like you used multiple layers, and that looked pretty silly. The... plot? was lame too. Spend more time on it next time.

Phoenix Wright v. Ninja Phoenix Wright v. Ninja

That was different

I never imagined Pheonix Wright sprites being used like this. Was it excellent? No. It was pretty fun though, and that ninja got pwnd.

Take that!

Swine floo Swine floo

It's not that bad

I don't really think it deserves 10/10, but it deserves better than a 1.45 or whatever the score is. The art isn't great, but it's better than regular old crappy stick figures. It was also pretty funny. As said, try adding more detail, background, sound, etc.

Snail stop-motion Snail stop-motion

Good idea, but

It's too short and choppy. I don't know if so much movement was intended, but it's kind of distracting.

Mclaughinproductions responds:

it is choppy, i made it in one day.

It Whoopzilla!!! It Whoopzilla!!!

I know it's supposed to be lame...

I mean come on, memes are lame, right?

No, this was hilarious.